Monday, August 30, 2010

my best blog yet

I think it is fun to be work with Globaloria. I have luarn to use coods it is pretty cool.

Why u should not put up thing about your live is some one may want u soo bad they will hunt down kiss all over u and then kill u.

1 comment:

  1. Cody, What an awesome background you have! It is beautiful! You really do need to proofread and use the spell-check. As far as the internet safety post (and your others), you need to add some video, pictures, music, and links and I don't mean gruesome ones either. Blogs should be more than three sentences. That might make a good comment. I know; you think I just like to talk/write too much. Not, so! Finally, remember, you're not texting. It's not costing you anything, so write out those words. Where's the music? With color like this, there should be sound. Bring it. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete